Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Search for the Perfect Wallet


Finding the perfect wallet is hard.  I'm looking for something that helps keep me organized, is original, but also has style! Fossil has it all! I'm looking for a zip up wallet (my personal favorite) it keeps everything exactly where I want it.  Snap wallets just can't do that! Your change can and will (if your Me) go everywhere, and for those who have to keep track of receipts a zip up keeps them in place! 


These bird are charming, I want them to live in my purse. 


I love the flowers, they're a quirky and fun without being to flower power!


Oh baby, Owl love you forever if you keep track of my change! Isn't he cute!  


Ahhh so girly, I love it


I love mustard yellow, but I can't wear it so on a wallet it's perfect! I love this one it's a purse and a wallet combined. When I want to go with out my purse this is the way to go!


The robot feeds my nerdy side, plus I think he's cute. If you want something a little funky and fun choose this guy for a night on the town. He's a little Indy but if you like that you should totally rock it! 

 

I'm always on the search for the perfect wallet. 

Have you ever been on the search for the perfect (fill in the blank) Item? What was it? Where did you find it?


No comments:

Post a Comment