Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Friendship


Hello Danae


Meet my good friend Danae. She was my roommate for 5 years, my sister away from home and one of my dearest friends. She has seen me through the good times and the rough times, and has always been a fabulous listener and one to encourage me, but she will also to tell it like it is. She is an amazing woman of God! 


I want to brag on her for a second! She is quite possibly the one of worlds kindest, most generous, and most hospitable people I know. When you stay at her house your bath towels are wrapped in a bow, she puts a mint on your pillow, and she will make and serve absolutely gourmet food! She makes the best chocolate chip cookies EVER!!! Danae makes everyone feel at home and at ease, she is one of my favorite people to travel with because she has never met a stranger!  

I had the pleasure of spending a few days with her this weekend! We always have a blast together and this weekend was no exception. We went up to Traverse City, ate at North Peak Brewery. Their Cheddar Ale Soup is DELICIOUS! We did a little shopping, got some coffee talked about life! Life is about the small moments with those you love. I'm blessed to have a friend like Danae in my life. If you want to follow her go HERE to check out her blog.  


Praise the Lord for Good Friends!

1 comment:

  1. Girl...I LOVE YOU!!
    Your friendship/sistership is an absolute blessing. I LOVE living life with you! I am so thankful for God's provision in supplying me with a faithful, fun-loving friend :)

    ReplyDelete