Thursday, November 24, 2011

Coffee, Crashes and Yoga


I was able to get out of town this week for some fun and frivolity!  I traveled down to Kentucky to hang out with my brother and my favorite (and only) sister-in-law. We drank lots of coffee, tried new recipes, and laughed a lot! It's impossible not to laugh with these guys!


My sister in-law is a yoga queen! She took us newbies out for a morning Yoga session. My muscles are still feeling the burn!


So please ignore the hilariously gross picture below (I'm gonna blame it on a weird angle) but it was such a funny picture I had to include it!
Jean (sister in-law) and I were waiting at garage where their car was being dropped off after a car accident that evening. Everyone was a OK but the car was a little dinged up. We were bringing the $$$$ to pay for the tow truck. Hooray for no one being hurt in the accident!


Here is the car, it doesn't look to bad but we couldn't drive it!

I'm thankful for  time with my GREAT family, a safe trip and lots of good friends that I got to see this week! 


Be blessed as you spend time with those you love and be sure to tell them that you love them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment