Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Game On



 You might say my family is a little crazy, but we love our Buckeyes, and you know there was a big game played last weekend! 


Nope not that game... My extended family had a corn hole tournament over Thanksgiving weekend.



We had loads of fun and some tough competition!


Intimidation at it's finest



Tebowing for the Win


Dad and I had high hopes for a win but....


Off to the losers bracket for us

 

 Lots of fun and laughter was had by all!



Lots of hard work goes into pulling of the kind of Thanksgiving meal we had this weekend. Thanks to Dad and Aunt Ann for all the delicious food, and your servants hearts as you fed all of us crazies!



In poor blogging form I realized a little to late that I didn't have a picture of my Mom playing corn hole. Momma I love ya and thanks for all your hard work to help make Thanksgiving fabulous for all of us. I know it takes a lot of work, and I want you to know how much I appreciate it! You serve all the time, and I'm sure I don't tell you Thank You enough! 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment