Monday, February 27, 2012

Transplantiversary

This past week Caitlin and I celebrated the 2 year anniversary of her kidney transplant!
Two years later we are both doing great, and her kidney is functioning at 101% !  Praise the Lord! For those who know Caitlin, you know that she brings joy and laughter to all situations! God has big plans for this girl, and I'm blessed to call her a cousin and a sister! Cait I love you and if we were to go back, I'd do it all over again! I will hold strong to Acts 20:35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: It is more blessed to give than to receive.











Post surgery hug, we were cracking up at ourselves as we awkwardly tried to hug, but in reality we were both too sore to do much more than pat each others arms! 

No comments:

Post a Comment